I am very happy today, another award in this same month. I am so happy finding me at this stage. First of all, I would like to thank Foolchund Saahil for nominating me for this amazing award. Please read him at Young Writers and Poets, he is very passionate about writing and a great person.
Mystery Blogger Award:
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
It is an award given to amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are the one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with much love and passion.
- Put the award logo/image in your post
- Enter the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog
- Tell your readers three things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers you feel deserve the award
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird or one funny
3 Thing about myself:
- I am a kind of shy boy, who is only comfortable with his own circle. I have many friends but I hardly make more friends because I don’t want anyone to be with me whom I don’t know. But sometimes this is exceptional because sometimes I find that the guy is much comfortable with me. So yes, I am a bit choosy in friends.
- I believe in being good, even with someone who is bad with you or behaves improperly with you. It’s my nature that I become kind to them also whom I have seen for the first time. My life motto is to DO GOOD.BE GOOD.
- As I have stated here, I would like to publish a book, but somehow I can not give enough time to write for it. And another thing is that I am always ready to know about new things, wants to try new things and I am always finding creative ideas around me.
My answers to Foolchund Saahil‘s questions:
1.What is better; travelling alone or with friends?
I can’t even stay alone. So thinking about travelling alone is like impossible for me. Actually, I have never been anywhere alone. Travelling with friends adds another dimension to the friendship, to the trip and you feel amazing with them. You can do anything without worrying about because you know that there is someone for you and it’s your friend who will keep you out of any situation and always be with you.
2.Why have you started blogging?
I found writing interesting few years ago when I was studying my bachelors. I write what I feel inside, it’s not perfect every time but I feel good when it comes directly from my heart. One of my best friend, who is also admired for my poems told me that I should write regularly and blogging is best for that. This made me start blogging.
Actually, This is my second blog. A year ago I started my first blog but somehow I was not able to write, maybe that time I would not have a goal. But now I have decided to write regularly.
3. What is the most embarrassing thing you had to do?
Pretending to be something that I am not. It is the most embarrassing thing I have to do sometimes and I hate it too. I don’t want to be at that place, moment but in some cases, I had to. Yes, that’s embarrassing.
4. Apart from writing, do you have another passion?
Other than writing, what I love the most is Photography. I usually click on mobile and sometimes cameras too. It’s how I see the world around me. Visit my Instagram profile to see some of my clicks.
5. So far, what book or author do you love the most?If possible, quote a saying or line.
I adore Rumi. Reading his quotes and poetry gives me goosebumps. I love his Sufi style and way he conveys his thought. Reading him relaxes my mind and inspires me to do good in life.
Out beyond ideas of right doing and wrongdoing, THERE IS A FIELD. I will meet you there. – Rumi
This is one of my favourite quotes by Rumi.
List of my Nominees are:
- Rad Gamer
- Unwritten Cosmos
- Writer Squad
- Dream Words
- Overwhelmed By Joy
My questions to all of you are as following.
- Friends or family?
- What inspired you to write?
- Your favourite thing other than writing.
- Points out your bad habit. If you are comfortable sharing it.
- What is your goal
Congratulations to everyone, Please let me know in the comment section of this post. And once again thank you Foolchund Saahil.